Den Corporation is a translation and production company specializing in manuals and documentation for manufacturers of medical, IT, audio, manufacturing, and other equipment; so we may collect clients’ private information during such collaborations. To take full social responsibility and ensure the utmost protection of this information, we implemented a personal information protection management system to conduct our business in a highly transparent manner and maintain this information, honestly and confidentially.
- In our business dealings as a translation and production company, we will appropriately collect, use, provide and entrust the private information of our clients, and business partners and their staff.
- We will not handle private information for any purpose other than the intended use, and we will take measures to prevent such occurrences.
- We will adopt preventative and corrective measures against the unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, or misuse of private information.
- We will properly respond to any enquiry or claim regarding the use of private information.
- We comply with the laws, guidelines, and standards stipulated by the government regarding the handling of private information.
- We ensure the appropriate use of the collected information, and we will continually review and improve our personal information protection management system to ensure its security.
Tel: 06-6369-0780 (Weekdays 10:00–18:00)
Use of the Private Information Gathered by Den
The private information Den gathers from its clients is used for interpreting, translation and dispatching purposes only.
Private Information Disclosure and Use Request Procedure
Den (referred to hereafter as “we”) will respond to personal requests for notification of use; disclosure; correction, amendment, or deletion of details; suspension of use; removal; or suspension of provision to third parties (referred to hereafter as “disclosure and use”) of private information as stipulated for disclosure under JIS Q 15001: 2006. Use the following procedure to lodge your request.
A. The private information we possess for disclosure will be used for the following purposes.
- Employees and registered staff’s private information
• Evaluation of position and wages, other treatment decisions, career development and personnel training, and personnel review
• Ensure understanding of education and training
• Procedures in accordance with taxation, social insurance and other laws
• Provide employee benefits and welfare
• Health care and hygiene
• Publicity and communication regarding work, products, and services
• Maintenance, operations and monitoring of the information system
• Other necessary correspondence for personnel management, and business operation and management
- Job applicant’s private information
• Job applicant’s employment screening
- Retired employee’s private information
• Necessary correspondence for personnel management, and business operation and management
Please contact us at the following regarding a disclosure and use request or complaint relating to private information we possess for disclosure.
4F, Esaka-minamiguchi Daini Bldg,
10-35 Hiroshiba-cho, Suita
Tel: 06-6369-0780 (Weekdays 10:00–18:00)
Den Corporation Administration Department
• Disclosure and Use Request and Other Request Submission Format
Fill in all the required details on the “Private Information Disclosure and Use Request Form,” attach proof of identity,* and post it to us before visiting us.
*Note: Proof of identity
Provide 1 copy of the following: driver’s license, health insurance card, passport, or certificate of residence.
• Disclosure and Use Request by Proxy
Fill in the proxy’s details on the “Private Information Disclosure and Use Request Form.” Attach identity of proof* for both yourself and the proxy, and a letter of proxy.
• Handling Fees
A notification and disclosure request will incur a handling fee of 400 yen, paid in advance, per request. Either pay in cash in person or send 400 yen in postage stamps (in principle 5 x 80 yen stamps).
• Disclosure and Use Request Reply
In principle, we post the document to the applicant's address provided on the request form. If you desire to receive the document in person, please bring proof of identity.* However, the disclosure and use request cannot be issued in "cases in which notification is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party" or in cases which fall under JIS Q 15001:2006. In this case, we will notify you in writing stating the reason.
• Use of the Private Information Submitted in the Disclosure and Use Request
The private information submitted in the disclosure and use request will be used for the sole purpose of processing the request.